Start, Study and Succeed
To get an amazing developer role, classroom lectures is not enough, you need an immersive and interactive environment.
(2) Customized Training Plan With Our Coaches
Work with your mentor to identify and strengthen any weak areas when it comes to key programming concepts needed for interviews such, data structures and algorithms, runtime analysis, etc.
(3) Train With Mock Interviews From Faang Engineers
Practice interviewing skills and iterate on feedback from FAANG engineers until you’re ready to interview-ready for the top-tier companies.
(4) Career Coaching, Resume Review and Referrals to Top Companies
Work with our career coaches to get you connected with all the top companies. Leverage our internal network to fast-track your way to a phone screen and onsite interview.
(5) Accept an offer from your dream company
Congratulations! You’ve worked hard and received your dream offer. We’ll provide advice to help you with the negotiation process and also advise if you are considering multiple offers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Increased Pay: Our median graduate receives 145k in total compensation after CodeBreakers.
- 1-1 Mentorship: You get to work 1-1 with an experienced software engineer from a FAANG company to make sure you get a great job.
- Mock-interviews with coaches that interview at their own FAANG company. Companies typically have a cooldown period of 1-year before you can interview again. Doing mock interviews with CodeBreakers identifies weaknesses so you can solidify them before the real interview.
- Referral Network: The CodeBreakers referral network spans across 20 tech companies which ensure you are able to get the interview once you’re interview-ready.
After a 2-week trial of the program, there is an initial deposit of $997 due. If you follow the program, then this deposit is entirely repaid if you don’t get a job within 6 months.
Our ISA is always based on a percentage of the total compensation for any job you receive through completing the CodeBreakers program. You will pay 15% of your 1.5 years’ salary to CodeBreakers if you are getting your first job in software engineering that pays you a minimum of $100,000. If you already have some work experience, check out the FAQ on experienced hires.
For example, if you get a job paying $120,000, you would pay $1,500 monthly for 18 months (15% of your 18 months salary).
We find that by tying our success to yours, we’re forced to evolve our product to ensure that you are getting job offers that you want and are excited about as fast as possible.
Please still apply via the links on this page and do let us know of your situation and we will be happy to discuss alternatives. If you can demonstrate commitment throughout the first few weeks in the program, we may be able to decrease or waive the initial deposit.
If you already have done internships or have work experience, we can work together to find income share terms that work for you.
Schedule a consultation to get a quote for the percentages we can offer.
This is not a hard rule and we do not drop students. We understand that things come up and our coaches will adapt to your situation as needed.
b. From there, we’ll send a 3-hour coding challenge through HackerRank and also schedule a phone call with one of our coaches to better understand your technical background. We don’t expect you to complete all of the questions, but we encourage you to complete as many as possible.
c. Our team will review the feedback and if you are accepted, we’ll schedule another call with one of our talent managers to discuss how to get started in the program.